When I went on exchange to Peru I had a boyfriend. However, the relationship was already going to pieces. We did not have feelings for each other anymore, but as it is most of the time, after three years of relationship you kind of don’t want to let go....
Follow the three steps to become a part of the Museum of Lovestories
- Submit your love story
- Select a physical item that you connect with your story
- Send us your item per mail
- Use the enter key to create new lines. Do not submit a paragraph.
- Spell Check your story before you submit it.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR STORY IN ALL CAPS.
- Do not repeat the story title or your name within the story.
Why should I send a physical item?
You can submit your love story without mailing us your item, thats totally fine. The idea behind the Museum of Lovestories is though, to create a place where love becomes visible. Therefore we ask you to send us an item that connects you with your special love story. In the Museum your love story will be exhibited together with the item you sent us.
Which kind of item shall I send?
It does not matter which object you will send us or how precious it is. It just needs to be an object that is yours and connects you to your love story. So, it can be for example a necklace, a dress, a picture, an old love letter, a plushie… However, there are (almost) no limits.