Losing your better half after 48 years spent together makes you believe that there is no life after that. It is like there’s no morning and no evening, no sun and no stars. No melody. All these things were my wife for me. And if it does happen and...
Follow the 3 steps to become a part of the Museum of Lovestories
- Write and submit your love story
- Select a physical item that is connect to your love story
- Send us your physical item per mail
- Use the enter key to create new lines. Do not submit a paragraph.
- Spell Check your story before you submit it.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR STORY IN ALL CAPS.
Why should I send a physical item?
You can submit your love story without mailing us your item, thats totally fine. The idea behind the Museum of Lovestories is though, to create a place where love becomes visible. Therefore we ask you to send us an item that connects you with your special love story. In the Museum your love story will be exhibited together with the item you sent us.
Which kind of item shall I send?
It does not matter which object you will send us or how precious it is. It just needs to be an object that is yours and connects you to your love story. So, it can be for example a necklace, a dress, a picture, an old love letter, a plushie… However, there are (almost) no limits.
You need further assistance? Visit the FAQs or send us an email if you have questions.